When you're considering a loan, you need to ask yourself a few questions. How much can you afford? How long do you want to have the loan for?
Once you decide what type of loan and the amount you would like to request, you are ready to apply for your loan – and you have the option of applying at your local branch or right here online.
To complete the application, we recommend you have the following information available:
- social insurance number
- total amount of income (pay stub, investment statement, etc.)
- previous address (if less than 2 yrs. at current address)
- value of properties, automobiles, savings or investments, and loans and credit card balances
- current employment information
- co-applicant information (if applicable) – same as required for applicant
Other time-saving tips:
- When filling in fields, use only letters, numbers, commas, and decimals (other characters will cause error messages).
- For fields that are not applicable to you, please leave the field blank (do not enter n/a).
- The fields marked with an asterisk (*) must be completed in order to submit your application.
- The more complete your application is, the quicker we will be able to respond.
This online service is free, and at any point you may exit the application without further obligation. To apply for a Capital City Savings loan, you must be 18 years of age. Simply complete the six easy steps below and within 2 business days we will respond to your application.
If you require further assistance, please call our Member Contact Centre at (780) 496-2000 or toll free at 1-877-496-2151 during the following business hours:
|Monday – Wednesday
||8:00 am – 7:00 pm |
|Thursday – Friday
||8:00 am – 8:00 pm |
||8:00 am – 4:00 pm |
Information required for online loan application:
- Type and Amount of Loan you are requesting.
- Tell us about yourself.
- Assets and Liabilities.
- Additional Information.
- Where you wish to be contacted.